After the success of our one day workshops last year on “The Management of Change”, we are planning a workshop for September this year at Puckrup Hall, Gloucestershire.
The theme will be The Use of “Systems Thinking” in Business Improvement.
Having studied Systems Thinking academically and having used the learning over the past 30+ years both in Management and Consultancy. I want to share the power of the methodology and the opportunities that thinking differently creates.
The key topics will be;
- What is Systems Thinking v Traditional Thinking
- How to see your Organisation as a “system of interactive activities” and not silos
- The benefits of Systems Thinking
- Real Case studies of Systems Thinking in practice
- How you can start the journey of Systems Thinking in your organisation
Seeing the world as interconnected systems changes the perception of Managers and Leaders forever
Please let me know if you’d be interested in this one day workshop, and we’ll send you further details.
Martin Gummery, Managing Director
Tel: Office 01905 425209