HOW TO ELIMINATE INEFFICIENCY AND CREATE A CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT CULTURE
Does this sound familiar…?
- You started an improvement initiative but it quickly lost momentum
- You don’t know where to start or what truly works so it just gets put off
- You struggle to achieve your performance targets
- You are too busy doing your job and ”putting out fires” to fit other things in
- You struggle to get people engaged and enthusiastic
These are very common reasons why inefficiency is still costing many businesses. Our framework is built to eliminate these common issues.
Hear how it’s done, watch below…
Here’s the good news, it doesn’t need to be hard!
If you are…
- Fed up of poor communication leading to countless unnecessary mistakes
- Fed up of fixing one problem, just for another to appear
- Fed up of not having enough time to focus on improvement initiatives
- Fed up of not being able to put into practice the knowledge you learnt from training courses
- Gives structure to enable people to know what to do and when to do it, meaning less communication issues for you
- Isn’t siloed, It doesn’t just focus on one problem or area of the business. Everything is connected and so should your improvement initiatives
- Creates a system to balance time between working ON the business not just IN it
- Enables immediate application to an improvement project
So what is this framework?
The NewLeaf Integrated Framework is a must-have method for large organisations to take control of eliminating inefficiency and creating a continuous improvement culture.
It is made up of integrating:
- WORK SESSIONS FOR DEVELOPMENT
- CHARTERED PROJECTS
- SENIOR SPONSORSHIP
- WORKPLACE SUPPORT FOR APPROPRIATE USE OF TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES